1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Good article or link that shows how to build links using Social Bookmarking?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by wroxtar, Oct 2, 2009.

Okay, I give up now, I am aware that it is very easy to build links using this social bookmarking method, but I am not into it and I really want to learn it. Because every other person includes this strategy into their list of link building strategies and it appears to be very effective in terms of traffic as well as building links.

But the fact is that I have been such a noob that I have not been able to cope up with it and still don't know how to build links using social bookmarking.

Can I find a step by step method and tips on how to build links using social bookmarking successfully?

Thanks in advance.

wroxtar, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  2. Bally chohan

Bally chohan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have not search in google because you will find many articles related to build links using Social Bookmarking

Bally chohan, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  3. KathyMillerL222

KathyMillerL222 Peon

Best Answers:
  4. Shailendra Mishra

Shailendra Mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    Here I will suggest you to keep using most popular social bookmarking websites to promote your latest posts.
    I will not suggest to be engaged in social bookmark websites all the time and also using many social sharing websites will be foolish ( however you must have at least one link submitted to as many of them as possible)
    The links on social bookmarks do not remain active for long and fade away with time. But latest posts shared there may bring you instant traffic and buzz in search engines for those keywords, which are both very effective.
    In long period you will attain huge traffic and pretty nice page ranks ( of your home page as well as your individual articles ) which will be permanent. The only key is give regular time to both new articles posting and submitting them to social bookmaks.. You must signup at least for top 5 or so websites like
    1. Digg
    2. StumbleUpon
    3. Yahoo Buzz
    4. Technorati
    5. Twitter

There 5 are enough, however if you can manage to run all of them you can add more to your list.

Shailendra Mishra, Oct 3, 2009 IP