1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Knowledgeable PINTEREST Users? Question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dinrock, Jun 14, 2014.

I recently "verified" my URL with Pinterest. Had about 3 or 4 good boards. They all disappeared. When I go to my Pinterest profile, it shows only the newest board I created....but not the other 3 or 4 original ones. Does anyone know why? I can find those boards by search in the Pinterest search box.....but feel those are no longer in the Pinterest search index. Is my assumption correct? If so, I do I get those previous earliest boards back and appearing as actual boards I own on Pinterest? Frustrating! Here is my current Funny Cartoons Pinterest board

dinrock, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  2. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Did you contact them?

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  3. dinrock

dinrock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where on the Pinterest site do they provide a "support" email contact? That would be great..........

dinrock, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  4. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Got me, I don't use their website.

5. dinrock

Best Answers:
    much appreciated. . . . this is why I am on here and asking if anyone else does. Thanks . . . .

dinrock, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  6. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    They don't have a way to contact them on their website?

7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  8. dinrock

Best Answers:
    A while back, Pinterest sent users the option to "verify" their accounts. What this was meant to do, was create an actual visible link to members sites on their user "profile" and in a sense, it was also great because it allowed for the chance of more traffic to one's own site and acts valuable added backlink of sorts. In doing so, I had about 3 or 4 boards at the time. It seemed once I "verified" my site, it caused my account to be voided and I had to start a new board from scratch. However, by using the built-in Pinterest search function, I've been able to find my lost boards in the index . . . . therefore prompting me to question how a member of Pinterest can make their old boards visible again. As for having two accounts, I am not sure! This is why I am somewhat mixed up as to what my next step is....so I may just to the link you provided here Sarah . . . it is greatly appreciated. Btw, if you are on their, feel free to follow me and I would do likewise. Thanks

dinrock, Jun 15, 2014 IP