1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any of you have hosted websites in VPS6.net? Facing any issues

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rajalakshmip, Nov 2, 2013.

Do any of you here have hosted websites in VPS6.net?

I see their name servers are having issues for a while and their support is really not understanding the issue at all and keep trying to oversell by asking to buy more hardware.

I have given the proof that their name servers are failing very badly and it takes 1 Minute for the connection to reach the vps. Any one facing the same issue?

rajalakshmip, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  2. rajalakshmip

rajalakshmip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    still my website wikisrch.com is having issues.
    I have contacted the domain provider , he did a trace and said your name servers is the issue.
    How to point directly to my vps ip instead of name servers. One of the worst support from vps6.net

rajalakshmip, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  3. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are issues with your DNS but it's not entirely down to VPS6.net. There is a mismatch between the DNS servers you've set-up for your domain (YOUR responsibility) and the DNS servers that are actually working for your domain and which the DNS servers SAY are responding. Since DNS records are not prioritised it could take several DNS requests before a valid record is provided, leading to excessive DNS request times (or even failures).

You need to do a check, find out from VPS6.net what nameservers are being used for your domain, and make sure the DNS servers you list in your domain's record match this list. If you don't know how to do that, get a friend who does to sort this out for you.

There are also issue with your email in that you don't have a PTR record.

RonBrown, Nov 4, 2013 IP