1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any option

Discussion in 'General Business' started by marylop, Jun 29, 2012.

[TABLE="width: 415"]
    [TR]
    [TD]“How can any option claim that they “pay the highest return” when they only pay 71%. Lots of sites pay 80% and Marketsworld.com until the end of August pay 95% “before returning to a standard 91% rate!” Also laughable is that they “guarantee your accounts safety” They are in Cyprus and they are not even licensed. Again Marketsworld.com has them beat hands down they have a license and are regulated by a governing body in Great Britain. Why would anyone use any option over Marketsworld.com”
    How can any option claim that they “pay the highest return” when they only pay 71%. Lots of sites pay 80% and Marketsworld.com until the end of August pay 95% “before returning to a standard91% rate!” Also laughable is that they “guarantee your accounts safety” They are in Cyprus and they are not even licensed. Again Marketsworld.com has them beat hands down they have a license and are regulated by a governing body in Great Britain. Why would anyone use any option over Marketsworld.com
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

marylop, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  2. dave23pie

dave23pie Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not use either. I use Option Rally – they are not licenced but I have never had any problems with them. Are you using Markets World? Do they charge a withdrawal fee cause Option Rally don’t 

dave23pie, Jun 30, 2012 IP