1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Simple Deposit & Withdrawal Tracking System?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TIEro, Mar 29, 2013.

A bit of an odd request: I have a project on the cards that will require tracking of users' deposits and withdrawals. It doesn't matter what the system thinks they're depositing or withdrawing, really - I just need something I can put online so they can see how much they've got and where it is (incoming, cleared, available).

Searching for this is turning out to be a nightmare: all I get are articles on Cyprus' banking problems, SMB accounts systems and other stuff like that. I've never looked for anything in this area before, so I'm obviously using the wrong terms!!

I'll keep trying but I thought I'd ask if anyone is aware of a simple, free system that I could use. It doesn't have to tie into any external systems at this point: it just needs to have a user login and list their transactions and their values. If the project is successful, I'll hire someone to do complex stuff to automate it all at a later date!

If anyone knows of a freebie that's nice and simple, I'd love to hear about it. Ideally based on a simple CMS (WP, Drupal, etc.) but a dedicated php script or similar is fine, too.

Thanks in advance.

TIEro, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  2. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody? Bummer. I guess I'll have to build one. :(

TIEro, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  3. Artem Azbukin

Artem Azbukin Peon

Best Answers:
    I would love to have my CTO have a look at it and give you a quote.

Artem Azbukin, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  4. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

That wasn't an invitation to tender. I'll build it myself if I have to - it's not complex. I just wondered if there was already a packaged solution, is all. Apparently not. :(

TIEro, Apr 9, 2013 IP