1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any success with MLM?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by miksy123, Apr 28, 2010.

Have You ever had any success with some MLM company? How did You achieve it?

miksy123, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  2. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are a persistent person you may be successful with MLM.

madesukma, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  3. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine came from joining a company called Plug-In Profit Site. They helped me to create a brand new money making site coupled with 5 hottest affiliate programs. By promoting a single site, i had the opportunity of earning multiple income. However, success didn't come easy, since my site was new, i had to build up traffic. It took me a little while because i was completely new to business on the web, when things starts looking up, it was a win win situation for me.

johnben1444, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  4. ChrisHeggem

ChrisHeggem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Success in MLM is determined by several variables. Compensation structure, business model, products and training all play a part. My favorite ones are those that don't require a change in consumer buying habits and I also like those that build deep downlines opposed to wide downlines. Is there a particular MLM are you investigating?

ChrisHeggem, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  5. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MLM is the best business in the world . most company are selling their products through mlm . i'm going to start with one of company that its product is health . herbal product are effective in today's world . sucess in mlm is 100% ofcourse if do your best you can be sucessed .
    good luck

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
    mt33, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  6. Gaz7

Gaz7 Peon

Best Answers:
    MLM was a money maker a few years ago - these days I don't know anyone that makes money with it :S

Gaz7, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  7. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    direct selling is another mlm , nobody say mlm in these days .direct selling is well known and its head office located in Washington DC , it is complete legal , most people are working this business .

mt33, Apr 29, 2010 IP