1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any suggest for my CMS site ? Thanks for review and help.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Betimii, Nov 16, 2011.

Hello to everyone I am student for Computer Sciences i own bitblue Design Lab (Web Company for Web-Design & Graphics and IT) and now I am working with Websites because this is in main focus of study Web Programming & Software engineering know this languages: HTML/CSS,PHP,Javascript,Java and learning Databases + I am in CCNA 3 to Cisco Academy.
    What i am going to ask you guys is i created a site www.betimgashi.tk (for now with .tk domain but im going to get it .com but dont know what name to use instead of betimgashi which is my name)

Any suggest is the design good, i post here material that it have to do with Programming,Internet,Technology & Software etc I want to get more visitors here im working hard to be fine with search engines and after i get visitors to put Google adsense or something like that because as a student life is hard and u need little money :D

Give me any ideas

Thanks Betimi

Betimii, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  2. seriousbsnz

seriousbsnz Peon

Best Answers:
    what are you asking? how to get more vistors and what to do to get good google rankings?

seriousbsnz, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  3. Betimii

Betimii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Suggestions for everything i want success !

Betimii, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  4. nesrinamb

nesrinamb Member

Best Answers:
    well one thing I think that you should consider is to have press releases, also one thing that brought visitors and clients to my site was actually having the local paper do a story on me and print my website address. I'm pretty sure whet ever local paper or media you have near you would love to hear of a student building his company or in general any starting out their own company.

nesrinamb, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  5. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do SEO for your website.

jhardy2008, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  6. Newviewit

Newviewit Active Member

Best Answers:
    he's already doing seo by getting you guys to visit his site

Newviewit, Nov 25, 2011 IP