1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any suggestions for how to create online products

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KonRadicool, Apr 20, 2014.

Hi everyone, my name is Konrad and at the moment I am working on a online product but I would love to get some so feedback to find out what you as clients wanted to see in products that you purchased in the past?
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We must focus on how we can provide quality product and services through creating website or blog site and you will be using this site for marketing and establishing your site's reputation and trust for your targeted audience.

KylieSweet, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  3. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kyliesweet, the question was what did you want from a product that you purchased in the past. What did you expect to get out of it
    Regards
    Konrad

4. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. I want it to be applicable now.
    2. More than theories and chunks of paragraphs, there should be practical steps (maybe not step-by-step by a clear direction on what to do)
    3. Most people are concerned with solutions to their current predicaments.
    4. I don't want the product to tell me the potential of earning 6 figures, but what I can achieve in the near future.

just 2 cents.

Ethan Alvin, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  5. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Thanks Ethan, I really like your points, have you build a online product in the past?

6. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Haha nope, but I'm planning to in the near future. Bought tons of products though.

What's your niche if you don't mind revealing?

7. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Well at the moment I have been following a mentor in the making money online niche. My main focus is to documenting my progress so that I have something to look back on and also so that others can give me suggestions and tips on what to do next. I wrote everything on my blog (link in signature)

8. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I visited your blog before. I love your idea bro.

Looking forward to your success!

I think it is a great idea newbies can relate to your journey and be encouraged that they can achieve success like you.

9. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Thanks, It's a big adventure with many ups and downs but I think that this is the closest I have ever been to achieving online success and the only reason is that I am being 100% honest with it. Additionally following suggestions from a successful mentor does definitely help :)

10. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think it is imperative to get a mentor, else you'll just be wasting your time by beating the air.

11. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think its the reviews from other customers or users that purchased the product and also their experience in using the item. A good basis on building reputation by providing quality services.

KylieSweet, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  12. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    @KylieSweet Thanks for your response, but in many cases these days you actually find people (online gurus) that pay and use their friends to review their products. How do you distinguish what are good reviews and bad ones. Once you buy the product what makes you hold onto it and follow the steps outlined in it?
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  13. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing is to promote the product well and let it gain its popularity without undue influence. The method of paying friends for review doesn't work well in the long run, and this is not good for product marketing.

doktu, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  14. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    @dotku would you say that finding people to review your product before launching it would be a wise idea and then afterwards finding affiliates to promote your product would be the fastest and most effective way to sell a online product?

KonRadicool, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  15. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Konrad

I hope you are doing awesome. There are thousands and thousa... no, millions and millions of products on the Internet. You need to ask yourself: ''What makes my product special and why should anyone buy it?''. Or just put yourself in your customer shoes. You will see a plenty of things you are doing wrong. And which is most important question is:''Does your product solve real people's problems?'' And if it does, how do you plan to convince you readers to purchase it.

I checked your blog. You chose a very interesting niche. Kind similar to mine so I will be open to suggest you few things. I always like to review other people's websites and honestly tell what I mean.

In order to actually sell a product (in form of ebook or guide or anything else), you need to be able to convince your readers. For me there are three factors:
    -Content -which includes style of writing, grammar, attractiveness of headlines and other...
    -Design- Colors, typography and which is most important: Does it inspire confidence?
    -Brand-Are you a brand? 83% of people will rather buy a product (price doesn't matter) from branded websites in the niche.

Now, let's go through all these factors on your website. I really like the style of writing. You are open and you seem like a hell of a writer. However, your content is to short but it's written in good conversational style which I personally like to see. The headlines are terrible. I mean: ''Backlinks or traffic''? WHAAAAT? You can't write something like that. Improve!
    Let's move to design and branding. As I see, you went for simplicity which in most cases is very good. What I personally don't like is that you don't have your logo, fonts are horrible and in overall, your design looks amateurish. No one would buy from such a website. You need to inspire confidence. Invest into making a good website design. You have talent for writing, you are open and if you brand your website, you will be able to promote several services and sell tons of products.

I made lot of products in past 11 years. I know people reactions.

However, I hope I helped. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day

Vukasin

VukasinI, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  16. Dougbrun

Dougbrun Peon

Best Answers:
    It boils down to having a good product to market, drive as much traffic possible to it and wait for sales. Establishing an affiliate area would certainly help the cause too. Let the product build momentum from your marketing efforts, marketing is a numbers game, the more the numbers are the better chance of sales.
    Enjoy your day.

Dougbrun, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  17. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's up Konrad,
    I have read through few comments above, well let me tell you something.
    If I was to buy a product online, I would want it to be cheaper than the one in the store but with the same quality, which means you need to look for providers who are willing to make some good deals with you.
    But as I have seen , it seems like you are not going to be selling products, however, the same idea applies somehow, I would want to buy an eBook " for example " to educate my self about certain methods of MMO, I would want it to be original, exclusive with rich content and valuable information, in addition of the affordable price.
    I had few websites before where I was selling my graphics and websites scripts, the golden advice @KonRadicool is to keep it affordable in order to reach the maximum of buyers.
    Consider the fact that not all the buyers are from the U.S.A / U.K / Germany / Australia.
    Again, I am saying affordable, not [ cheap ], because cheap will decrease the value of your product.

HomeDesigner, Apr 22, 2014 IP