1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any suggestions please please

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JEET, Apr 9, 2014.

Hi,
    I got a friend who's almost blind (blinding fast), and he uses a screen reading software to use his PC.
    He is a good coder in PHP and an average coder of JAVA programming .
    He's also a good content writer and used to manage a blog on his own (posting about 4-5 times daily)
    He and I together coded www.MunafaSutra.com which is a stock market website with charts etc. He did most of the work alone. (the site is down because of server migration)

He's trying to make a living online. Nothing much, just anything between $10-$20 daily.
    Could you guys please suggest some place where he can find work, or may be if any of you need something done on a daily basis?
    Please don't suggest freelance, elance etc, as he's already there with little success.

I could have given him some work, but even I don't have as many jobs as we both would need to survive.
    I'm open to any suggestions. If you think that following a certain program would start making him the required money in about 2-3 months, even that is fine.

We tried making a custom script and selling it, but we didn't have enough investment to market the project.
    We tried article writing, but got paid just a dollar per article, which did not meet our daily $10 goal.

Any suggestions you have are welcome.
    Kindly help me help this guy.

Many Thanks

JEET, Apr 9, 2014 IP