1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any views or experiences with LightCMS

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by devguys.com, Oct 9, 2008.

Hello all,

I have been using Expression Engine for a CMS for a little while when building sites for clients that need a CMS. However, I have been very tempted to go to LightCMS. However, before I make the plunge I would like to get reviews from people that have actually used it.

devguys.com, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  2. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I can't believe nobody has replied to this. Isn't there anyone on DP using LightCMS (as a reseller)?

I'm looking for a hosted CMS that I can resell to clients who aren't interested in getting a fully custom/unique site.. something with a decent selection of pre-designed templates.

*Sorry to bring back an old post, but I was about to start a thread asking the same thing.

Kerosene, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  3. topblogy

topblogy Peon

Best Answers:
    Right now i am using venilla and joomla. if you looking for light weight cms then venilla and drupals are best option for you.

topblogy, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  4. SkullTraill

SkullTraill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would recommend LightCMS. It is better than expressionengine. I have used both for my clients, and I have found out, for some reason, clients are happier with LightCMS.
    But I only use hosted CMSes for clients who don't have their own server. If you can handle your own server, I suggest using something like wordpress, custom-branded.

SkullTraill, Jun 13, 2010 IP