1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any way to generate good income by investing $200 which I have

Discussion in 'General Business' started by drfaizan, Mar 19, 2010.

Hi friends,

I have some money in my paypal. I am looking for ideas where to invest this money so that I can earn a lot more than that. I can invest upto $200. Although $200 sounds less to some people but it is huge for me. This is my first income and now I want to expand by doing some business. Can anyone give me idea what to do?

I was advised by some people to invest in affiliate marketing and in commodities by some other. Can you tell me where should I invest and how much can I earn and how quick can I earn?

drfaizan, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is good, if you can get a site setup and feature about 5 different programs.

johnben1444, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  3. drfaizan

drfaizan Active Member

Best Answers:
    i was thinking to start a affiliate marketing site.. but i was told by someone that there is lot of competition out there and it is very difficult to earn from affiliate marketing. Can you tell me what niche should I focus at and what are the different programmes I can feature?

drfaizan, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously nobody will tell you what is the profitable niche coz its trade secret.
    You either need to pay for the information or you can get it free by doing extensive research by your own.

mentos, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  5. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sad but true. You are best off researching HOW to make the website you have in mind, and researching the results from different types of advertising and affects.

There is not short-term low-investment guaranteed investment for profit, anywhere.

D_C, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  6. drfaizan

drfaizan Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh so you mean whatever i invest and where ever i invest money it is definitely risky and return of money is not guaranteed?

drfaizan, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  7. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may invest your money to our classifieds ads software to create your own site. You may earn money via placing listings to your site, advertisements, paying services, features and options.

WorksForWeb, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  8. Pacificmidwest

Pacificmidwest Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes do affiliate marketing.

Buy a domain & hosting. That will set you back like $20.

Get a free wordpress site & theme and start promoting.

Pacificmidwest, Mar 25, 2010 IP