1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone doing Dropship Business at eBay?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Aus_Boyz, Jul 31, 2009.

Hi everything,

I am quite new here, I would like to ask does anyone doing dropshipping business at eBay ?
    No Inventory is it mean no risk doing that?

Coz the dropship company that I interested in is from China, I am quite worry about the quality of those items, Coz I am liable for all the items I selling at eBay!

Any Suggestion?

Thank You :rolleyes:

Aus_Boyz, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you worry about the quality,then you should try to purchase some to see the quality before start selling at ebay.
    Other than that,beware that there are illegal trader at b2b website,only buy from member that have lot of positive rating.

mentos, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  3. mfine

mfine Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to deal with suppliers from China, be careful with the shipping cost and delays. I would recommend that you use local dropshippers in the USA instead. You will save yourself a lot of issues with customs, long delays in shipping and high shipping costs.

If you want to get a list of good dropshippers drop me a message and I will help you out.

mfine, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  4. frankMeyer

frankMeyer Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't deal with China at all unless you are buying large bulk.

There are plenty of companies in the US that will dropship for you. Just make sure you get an awesome discount and make sure the company ships quickly and you should be fine.

frankMeyer, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  5. Buy-Traffic.biz

Buy-Traffic.biz Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been interested in doing drop shipping on eBay, however, what about if there are issues with returns or PayPal disputes etc.. I wouldn't want to be stuck paying for anything out of pocket.

Buy-Traffic.biz, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  6. That-Guy

That-Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Have looked into it before and it is really hard trying to keep track with what the suppliers have in stock.

You could have something on ebay and then it may go out of stock with the supplier!

That-Guy, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  7. justinlorder

justinlorder Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on which product you are going to sell in your dropship business .
    I suggest you choose some profitable and non-catchy products .
    And there are plenty of products of high quality if you are not only looking for cheapo .
    Those who say they never buy/sell chinese products are actually use some local brand products, that is probably OEM made in China too.

justinlorder, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  8. nodropship

nodropship Peon

Best Answers:
    I would stay away from dropshipping on eBay. Most china direct dropshippers will give you a headache in the long run. They are decent source for cheap off-brand electronics, but you cannot compete on ebay because they too sell there. Just look at all the mp3 players etc shipped directly from China (eBay location shows Hong Kong, etc).

Find items using other methods. You will be happy you did.

nodropship, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  9. MP-Larry

MP-Larry Guest

Best Answers:
    I have had both good and bad experiences with China and the biggest problems are delays in shipping, items being lost, poor tracking and extended time in getting Pay Pal resolutions to conflicts (and they will happen).

MP-Larry, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  10. mfine

mfine Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to use dropshippers then I strongly recommend that you use local dropshippers only.

Dropshipping can be a very profitable business as long as you choose good and reliable dropshippers. I would also recommend that you always keep an eye on the qty in stock daily because as you know when you use dropshippers you cannot reserve an item up front so the item can run out of stock during your auction. This is why its important to monitor the products you are selling to make sure they are always in stock. Choosing an item with a lot of inventory will also help.

mfine, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  11. xplosion79

xplosion79 Peon

Best Answers:
    We can source wholesale Herbal / Ayurvedic healthcare products and cosmetics from India.
    We do not drop ship but can supply in wholesale rates.

Please PM if inrtrested.

xplosion79, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  12. grandma

grandma Peon

Best Answers:
    Around Christmas I was drop shipping from Costco to buyers, but I am no longer doing ebay for the pennies you end up making after you pay all of your seller fees just got so sick of the high final value fees. There are a lot of sellers that use Costco. It just hard to compete with the other sellers who sell so low.

grandma, Feb 9, 2010 IP