1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone ever try blogger generator

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Jimbob1989, Jul 8, 2006.

Was looking at

http://bloggergenerator.com/

and morals aside the software looks pretty good, was wondering if anyone had used it? I fancy buying it, but not sure if I wan't to spend $100 dollars on it.

Jimbob1989, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  2. pete38

pete38 Peon

Best Answers:
    I googled the name and found this:

pete38, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  3. AndyG

AndyG Peon

Best Answers:
    Spend the $100 on it, Jim, give 'er a go and let us know how it works out. ;) Not really, I wouldn't spend a dime on such things. It takes work and more work to make this.. work.. and it's a matter of "working" on things you enjoy that makes it not seem so much like work. We are split about half and half on our sites, 50% of them we work on for fun and they turn a profit, the others maybe not so much fun but yet they turn a profit. Find a niche you enjoy working and stick with it and expand and diversify yourself but don't rely on things like this.

AndyG, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  4. UnderEstimated

UnderEstimated Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If u get it for free then its kinda worth a try but even if u spend a peny on it ..........not worht it

UnderEstimated, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  5. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are several good scripts for free whether at www.hotscripts.com, www.sourceforge.net

why pay for a script that you can get for free just working a little bit to add your affiliate links

use the search facility in those websites to find them out.

Mystique, Jul 8, 2006 IP