1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone had any involvement with crowdfunding?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BioSpherical, Sep 25, 2013.

Hi,

Has anyone here ever been involved in the crowdfunding scene in any way? Perhaps you've gained funding for your business or invested in another business through a crowdfunding platform?

Either way, I'd like to hear about your experiences with crowdfunding for those of you who have any!

Personally I've followed the rise in popularity of crowdfunding for a few years now (pretty much since it started) but have actually never invested in anything or tried to gain crowdfunding investment for any of my businesses...yet.

BioSpherical, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    to get crowdsourcing founding - try to tell your idea in dp partnership section, if its good enough, you will get response and you will know if it can work or not.

Regards

competent123, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  3. BioSpherical

BioSpherical Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I'm not thinking about using crowdfunding at the moment, I was really just interested to know about anyone's experience with it.

BioSpherical, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. pboyle

pboyle Member

Best Answers:
    The best use is to sell product. If it's a product play, then you pre-sell many orders and get your funding from margin/profits. I've seen plenty of graphic artists earn a great living churning out things that they would be at a loss to sell on their websites.
    Funders are more likely to sign on if they think they're getting something worth their 'investment'.

pboyle, Oct 2, 2013 IP