1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Had Dealing With BlogDistributor Lately?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dean_Saliba, Jun 7, 2012.

I like to give everybody the benefit of the doubt so when I received an email a couple of years ago from a guy informing me about a new sponsored post network I decided to give it a try and see how it panned out.

It took me ages to get one of my small blogs accepted because they kept nit-picking about certain things on the blog but after weeks of trying I was finally accepted. A couple of months later I received my first assignment and submitted it and had it approved quickly.

That was in July 2011 and I am still waiting for them to pay me. Every month they keep pushing the date back by a month despite stating on their site that they pay every week.

I have fired off FIVE emails to them, three via their contact form and two via an email address on their site, and they have not replied to ANY of them. I have searched Google to see if anyone else has not been paid and have seen no bad things being reported about them.

For the past month they have been flooding me with offers ($10 a time) but I'm reluctant to take them up if they are not oging to pay me.

Has anyone had any dealings with this site?

Dean_Saliba, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  2. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Update:

I finally got Blog Distributor to reply to me (by that point I had sent them over a dozen emails), I did it by seeking out one of their new partners (ActSeed) and publicly slamming Blog Distributor on their Facebook page. Someone at ActSeed passed my complaint onto them and someone from BD emailed me and was not happy with the way I had publicly slandered the company.

He said that I had to earn $100 before I could be paid, they had sneakily added a new rule at the bottom of their rules page. OK, I was happy to go along with that and quickly did a few more offers and racked up $140 in earnings. That was in July 2012, every month they have just pushed the date of payment back a month and again they have gone back to ignoring my emails.

I think I might have to start publicly slamming them again to get them to acknowledge me.

I won't be doing anymore work for them again.

Dean_Saliba, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  3. rajkumarr

rajkumarr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mine also the same case and they have to pay me more than Rs.36000 (More than 750$). Now I lost the hope :(

rajkumarr, Oct 27, 2012 IP