1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone has experience with kaonsoftwares.com

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Aatma, Aug 16, 2008.

Aatma, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  2. Scanner

Scanner Peon

Best Answers:
    Review about kaonsoftwares.com (experiences not yet bought the script)

Hello@all,

so far my experiences with kaonsoftwares.com

I search many days for an price comparison Script what have a good performance and what is very good to use (user and admin) So i want to buy the script from kaonsoftwares.com have send Salman some questions, again and again but the communication stucks from beginning. I dont know if they doesnt support this Script any more, or what happens. On the website the Support Button, i think it should open a chat window, or a contact form but it appears only php errors.

So maybe somebody here can recommend a other script ot knows kaonsoftwares.com and can help me to get contact with them? Everytime when i send them a email, i get no answer except one time. Salman has send me two phone number, without success. Even the numbers on the websites, only answering machines go on the phone. Very sad :-(

thanks your helping out!

Scanner, Dec 30, 2011 IP