1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone have dropshiping business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AMZIKA, Aug 24, 2013.

i have dropshiping business im a reseller for game and anime t-shirt but now its still just in my country my dream i can make my dropshiping t-shirt go to international if anyone have experience for go to international you can share your dropshiping business in here.

AMZIKA, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  2. hilhilginger

hilhilginger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is this drop shipping all about. I am new about this concept. would you please illustrate a little bit deep into this topic so people can comment about it

hilhilginger, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  3. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    in my description dropship system where the reseller does not keep a stock of goods but the transfer order and shipment details to the manufacturer or distributor. Although the delivery of goods is done by the manufacturer or distributor, the name of the sender remains reseller. and Resellers get a profit from the price difference with the factory retail price.
    like in my business i have design picture and i order to the distributor to make my shirts and I sell my shirt with my brand to existing order on my website.

AMZIKA, Aug 25, 2013 IP