1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone have experience coding your own PHP-Nuke theme??

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rewlie, Mar 7, 2006.

I'm about to launch my portal this early April, but I have no idea to code my own theme on PHP-Nuke, where to start? what file to look?? Anyone experience coding the theme for nuke b4 ?? Can you guys give me some clue ..

rewlie, Mar 7, 2006 IP
  2. vanessa

vanessa Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you start with a professional template then customize from there. Or if you are interested in learning then there are several great resources out there and the easiest way is to install the free AutoThemes module (note you can download from my site).

Once you get the AutoThemes module installed then there are 100's of free/professional themes available for PHPNuke using AT.

You could also check out one of my sites in my sig -- I don't design specifically for PHPNuke but I offer AutoThemes which will work on PHPNuke.

Good luck in your new adventure and feel free to ask questions over at Designs4Nuke. :)

vanessa, Mar 8, 2006 IP
  3. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are interested in custom theme for PHP Nuke, you can contact me, I design skins for PHP Nuke (custom made). Also I have one professional template for sale @ http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=84878

Contact me via PM, if you have anymore doubts.

Regards,
    Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser, May 19, 2006 IP
  4. nip0n

nip0n Peon

Best Answers:
    Just use some free template ...then go to templates folder..and modify files...this is not so hard..no other way to get look like you want ..or pay someone to that for you....

nip0n, May 20, 2006 IP