1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone have experience with Plogger?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by GlobalGamingNews, Jan 3, 2008.

Does anyone here have any experience with Plogger for managing photo galleries?

I've added it to one of my sites. Got the templates adjusted so that it matches the look of the rest of my site, and then I was ready to monetize the gallery to pay for the bandwidth.

I tried using openads because I would much rather promote affiliate programs than to get paid garbage by adsense. Except, I couldn't get the code to work.

Whenever I add the code, all my gallery will pull up is a blank screen. When I remove the code it goes back to normal. I've tried placing the code in a number of different locations in the file, inside tables, outside of tables, etc. I've tried both basic image links and the iframe method. Nothing works. I still just get that blank page.

I tried posting for help on the plogger forum, but there is just no support in that place.

Has anyone successfully used openads with plogger? Please help.

GlobalGamingNews, Jan 3, 2008 IP