1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone have experience with VerticalScope?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vatoloco, Feb 15, 2011.

They run a large network of forum related websites. They seem to have bought up a quite a few various online communities.

I'm curious to know if anyone here has sold their site to them and what their overall feelings about it were? Were you happy with the process and did it work out favorably for you in the end?

Vatoloco, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  2. notovs

notovs Peon

Best Answers:
    Verticalscope has also acquired several dog forum sites. They are becoming quite controversial and legal action is being threatened against them for the manner in which they allow the forums to be managed (see bewareofdobermantalk.com). To the extent all you care about is selling your site for $, then this shouldn't bother you but if you care at all about the site you're selling, you might want to think twice. I have also heard there is a group organized to boycott verticalscope advertisers. Overall, I have been very unimpressed with their corporate management team and I would make sure you are represented by extremely qualified counsel before having any dealings with them.

notovs, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  3. saicou

saicou Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel like to know more of this site...

saicou, Apr 9, 2011 IP