1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone help me.... i have one question..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by inddress, May 30, 2012.

i have one question regarding "no follow" and "do follow" and this question disturb me since a few days please tell me.. what the difference between ""no follow"" and ""do follow"" and i am not familiar related this thing......

inddress, May 30, 2012 IP
  2. liamreed89

liamreed89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do follow - Google consider very quickly such types links. Dofollow back links are best quality backlinks and they are give us lots traffic and users.

No Follow - Google may be consider such types link or may be not. These are also give us traffic and users

liamreed89, May 31, 2012 IP
  3. inddress

inddress Peon

Best Answers:
    thnxx soo much for you valuable replyr please keep in touch :D

inddress, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  4. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do follow is better in general, but do not just ignore no follow links. If you are SEOing your website, you should have a mix of both, or google might consider your backlinks as "unnatural". When I am linkbuilding, I do not even look at the do/no follow status, since both gain me traffic& SEO.

Hope this helped.

BuxP, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  5. jessicamoises

jessicamoises Peon

Best Answers:
    Dofollow links are countable backlink for yourwebsite. To improve your website ranking it is important to get more number of dofollow links.

jessicamoises, Jun 11, 2012 IP