1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here doing forex trading: Share your experiences and knowledge

Discussion in 'General Business' started by neodragon, Feb 2, 2011.

If anyone of you are into forex trading or if have you tried automated forex trading using forex robots or forex expert advisors. please share some of your experiences.
    good or bad about them and how safe it is.
    here are some of so called best performing forex robots
    fap turbo, leo trader, forex megadroid, ivybot, suprafx, forex ambush, forex automoney.
    i would like to hear your real world experiences with them and community will be benefited too.

Thanks

neodragon, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. Sara09

Sara09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex Trading is a good source of earn money. This also helps countries to bring down their unemployment rates. Forex is top largest market in the world. Foreign exchange totally deals in real time.It is totally depending on analytical and logical calculations. Therefore, traders must have the good knowledge of analytical and logical calculations.

Sara09, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. sphinxsds

sphinxsds Peon

Best Answers:
    We can make good money from forex trading. Since it depends on the real time and depending on analytical and logical calculations, receiving the forex signal alerts from the best forex signal provider makes you trade in safer way and profit too.

sphinxsds, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  4. hngatino

hngatino Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a zero-sum game.

hngatino, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  5. affuser

affuser Member

Best Answers:
    Im building my new website about forex expert advisors. And im trading forex 2 years. Forex is good thing but not easy. And if you will live only from forex you need a lot of money.
    You can go to my site and get forex robots. Now i have only three robots in my page but their is profitable.
    Check out expertadvisordownload.net
    How i say im only building this site.

affuser, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  6. neodragon

neodragon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forex trading is a hard environment. These forex tips will suit to the beginner, but can also be useful for the expert trader.

* The first rule is always: save your capital.
    * Never invest money you will use for your primary needs.
    * Think twice before placing your stop loss order: if you choose a good risk/potential profit relationship, profits will take care of themselves.
    * If you are a beginner, use a leverage from two to five, if you are an expert, you can go for a ten to fifteen, a leverage above twenty should be used only in exceptional cases.
    * Cut the losses and let profits run.
    * If you are in a winning trade, use trailing stops orders, as they will follow the trend. Just make sure you do not place them to close to one another.
    * Do not be let the environment around you influence you. If you have carefully planned your strategy in advance, stick to it, the others could be wrong.
    * If you have gone through a series of losses, stop trading and rethink your approach to forex trading. Do not use the same strategy, as there is obviously something not working with it.
    * It does not matter how upset you are after a loss: doubling the investment to make up for it is the safest way to lose again and reach the 300% loss.
    * Forex market can be very profitable but it is also a very hard, unforgiving environment.
    * A successful forex trading is not about betting, it is about building, one brick at the time. There are no shortcuts, it does not matter if you do it as a hobby or professionally, it is something that takes time and dedication.

neodragon, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  7. oenda

oenda Peon

Best Answers:
    Find someone who has a thorough understanding of economics and how it relates to forex and learn from them... my advice :)

I have being going strong ever since... making over 1000% profits on my initial investments (In the long term ofcourse)

oenda, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  8. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you'll get lot of bullshit about Forex, trust me and just forget about it. It's complicated enough to be a full time job and take your whole day.

omarabid, Feb 4, 2011 IP