1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here using Social Network to run Internet Business?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by teohcl, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Casie_at_GH

Casie_at_GH Peon

Best Answers:
    There isn't an exact science to Twitter but like any social network, you have to figure out the audience and figure out what you want to get out of it...more importantly, what you want to put into it.

In order to grow your audience (w/ quality followers) you have to give them good information and make them want to follow you. What is the industry your business is in? Talk about that, answer questions and establish yourself as a leader in that industry. Every once in a while, find ways to promote your business.

We have been using it here for a little over 8 months and have been very happy with the results. We have acquired new customers by answering questions about our service and industry, we have kept customers by responding to issues and we have increased our brand awareness. I know that there are others who would disagree, but I think it is very important for businesses to be on Twitter at this moment in time. :)

Casie_at_GH, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  2. bn81159

bn81159 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply Cassie and suggestions. What is your online business may i ask? I have several content sites with adsense, amazon, & ebay and i have a great idea to brand them in a unique way. I guess what i need to get started is some good test sites to see if the idea will work and then get some financial backing from interested parties. I have a twitter account and have played with it and have a handful of followers but nothing serious at this point.

bn81159, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  3. Casie_at_GH

Casie_at_GH Peon

Best Answers:
    I work for a company called Grasshopper, we offer virtual phone systems for small businesses and entrepreneurs. You can check out our Twitter account @grasshopper.

It's not perfect but it a moving strategy and has served us well so far. Good luck!

Casie_at_GH, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  4. kingsolutions

kingsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Why have you decided not to use Twitter. Any particular reason or problem?

kingsolutions, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  5. kingsolutions

kingsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    There seems to be a lot of talk about getting thousands of followers. Surely it's better to get a few hundred followers who are also good customers rather than followers who never buy.

kingsolutions, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  6. webindiafreelancer

webindiafreelancer Peon

Best Answers:
    According to Search Engine Optimization terms that Social Networking is one of the effected traffic deriving process to promote website online and also to make business online, just we need to use communities and groups of that social networking website.

webindiafreelancer, Jan 20, 2010 IP