1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone still doing well spamming myspace with ringtone offers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by wyatt12, Feb 11, 2008.

Hey,

Anyone ever try buying one of those myspace spamming software packages? Once could promote ringtones, etc.... I've seen it done in the past. Anyone still do it? Hasn't myspace figured out how to block most of the spam by now?

Wyatt

wyatt12, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  2. RXSITEOWNER

RXSITEOWNER Peon

Best Answers:
    Being on myspace for a while, everyone hates that ringtone stuff. Infact it's become so hated many people just delete anyone that sends it.

The biggest problem is that people are hacking others pages and sending them out as faking others profiles, I have 2000 My Space Celeb Friends and Poker Players. My friend Jennifer Tilly who happens to be a Great Poker Player ,( better than an Actress! Cough Cough Still love you though! )page was hacked by someone and it appeared she was sending out ring tones messages, everyone knows it wasn't her. So it's become a joke to many myspace members. Think I am Joking? Here is my myspace page

www.myspace.com/rakeking

Last message in the Myspace Bulletins was anyone sending ringtones or those Macy Gift Card spams will be deleted and IP banned . But they still come , I don't go on myspace much anymore but there are at least 10-15 ring tone spams in my inbox everyday if I don't delete them.

Dont waste your time...

RXSITEOWNER, Feb 11, 2008 IP