1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use SendGrid? Is it difficult?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KyZu, Jun 23, 2011.

I have just beginning knowledge of html/php and wanted to use SendGrid, but I don't exactly understand it. Is there a step-by-step tutorial anywhere? Basically I'm just trying to get a enter email registration box going on my website

Or would I have to hire someone with some more advanced knowledge?

KyZu, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  2. sendgrid_adamj

sendgrid_adamj Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello KyZu,

My name is Adam and I'm a support engineer over at SendGrid. I don't know if you've seen it already, but we've been rolling out a new documentation section that includes numerous examples of how to integrate SendGrid email services into code projects. It sounds like you'd be primarily interested in the PHP integration page (I can't do links yet, so you'll have to head over to 'docs dot sendgrid dot com' and look for integrate). You can copy and paste this code, making sure to go through and substitute your email, username, password, and other information when necessary.

This should get you setup and running so you can start the test process. I'm not sure if you're registered already or not, but if you're not I would recommend signing up for a Free Account during your testing trial and then upgrading afterwards if need be. Let us know if you need any help or have questions.

Best,
    Adam Jackson

sendgrid_adamj, Jul 1, 2011 IP