1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Victim of Datashack scam...??????

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BreezeHost, Feb 26, 2013.

We are reseller of datashack. We have been resellers for them from 28th september 2012. Since then we have been facing problem with them.Our case history started with them since 11th of jan when one of our client ordered a server for $59 and due to some reason he cancelled the server with us but client requested a higher configuration server again before datashack had delivered the order but datashack refused to adjust the payment and asked us to reorder a new server and make a additional payment & said " the payment will be adjusted on the renewal of the invoice of any other server.We requested a refund to datashack and they said refund at this situation was not possible and they will adjust refund amount in next invoice.The refund was committed within 4 days and they said it will reflect on our statement within next few days. Then we ordered a server on 17th Jan for a new server for which they said our order was denied due to a server of client which had a abuse ticket opened for spamming and we need to resolve that with abuse department first and then reorder the server again. They said this denied order would not be charged where my CC was already charged for that.This was either not refunded uptil the date. Then we ordered one more server on 20th Feb and till date the server has not been setup and now they say the order has been denied and we need to reorder.After that we got a receipt of $104 refunded on 19th Feb which still has no signs to be reflected on our account yet.Finally i placed a ticket to them putting on situations as follow:

Received on Feb/23/2013 1:31:10AM
    Hello Jolene,

This is getting frustrating now and i am going to start posting in various forums about this scam. First of all you don't see the history of my past payments and order denied and cancelled. From very first time when my order was denied Dylan has been telling me that we will get back the refunds and payments will get reflected in 3 to 4 days on our statement. Please check again the
    history on your records one by one.... I am starting from the old one to the recent one.

Case: 1
    Description: Order: 12809 [61747-c9458]
    Invoice Number: 12809
    Customer ID: 61747-c9458
    Date/Time: 17-Jan-2013

The above case was delat with Dylan. When he denied our order of the server as our other server was under abuse status. I was told the order was denied and payment will get reflected on my CC within 3 to 4 days. This was for $104.

Case:2
    Invoice Date: Feb/17/2013
    Invoice Due Date: Feb/22/2013
    Invoice Number: 4085-182925

This case was dealt by you .We have got refund for the above invoice but still not got reflected on my CC yet. This amount refunded was $104.

Case:3
    Description: Order: 13883 [147ea-559e7]
    Invoice Number: 13883
    Customer ID: 147ea-559e7

This was ordered on 20th and still we haven't got any status. Now you say this order was denied so where is the money??????? You refunded me only one invoice and the payment was $104. But this server recently order is for $114. And i would like to know if this order was denied what was the reason? Why is it so that whenever we make an order our order is denied and we have to make
    repayments. And then the first payment we make is kept on hold and never refunded?

I am tired of trying to building up strong relations with you as your billing method is not trustworthy. If i don't receive my refunds and my new server delivered within next 24 hours , i will start posting this reality in all the forums out and also file chargeback through my CC company on all payments uptil now.

Please make a note that we already have all the screenshot taken at my end from the day one. So its of no use deleting records on your board or systems.

Sincerely.

This Ticket was placed on 23rd of feb and today is 27th of feb and we are still with no reply.
    Has someone faced the same problems with them? Tomorrow i will be filling a chargeback with our CC company. We strongly recommend not to do any business with them.As still we have $381 to be refunded with no signs of it on our account. This company is fradualent and billing department is worst. They themselves don't have the records and just go on saying all your payments has been refunded. Worst case is when you have a order on friday and you place a order they keep you on hold till monday due to weekend and suddenly you get a reply on tuesday that your order was denied for no reason and you need to reorder.

Share your experience if you have any.....

BreezeHost, Feb 26, 2013 IP