1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone with big myspace friends list?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Stev, Jun 11, 2006.

If anyone with a big myspace friends list wants to help out a small site, then click here: http://www.mydvdreviews.com

Then, hit the button to post a bulletin about my site, at the top right of the site ;)

I just made it with my friends list, but I only have 100 friends yet...

Thanks all for your help,
    Steve

Stev, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  2. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a profile with nearly 1000 friends. Ill be happy to send out a bulletin for something in return. PM me if you are interested.

BILZ, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  3. slip

slip Peon

Best Answers:
    i have one with 2500friends...pm if interested

slip, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  4. Stev

Stev Guest

Best Answers:
    PM sent guys... any otehrs? :)

Stev, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  5. libertygone

libertygone Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have 17 myspace profiles. i have 11 profiles with 500-1000 friends and then i have 3 with 1500-2000 friends and 3 with 4000-5000 friends.

i can help ya out possibly!

pm me if ya want.

libertygone, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  6. daryl4356

daryl4356 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

Having read a few of these posts on Myspace advertising. It does look great! I would love that many unique visitors daily!

I have recently launched a new website which offers a 100% free to enter competition. My aim is to provide around £2000 worth of prizes everyday!

How?? By selling large amounts of advertising space which it comes with. I am offering full sized banner adverts from 468 x 60 for £50 for one whole year. Right down to 120 x 90 for £20 for one whole year.

I feel these prices are very cheap? Are they or not? I have no idea on advertising costs.

I am really asking here, do you think myspace users would be interested in advertising their profiles? For the costs above they could have their Band Pages or personal pages advertised for a whole year very cheaply.

My game relies on all the advertising space being sold, currently there are a few big prizes on it, but these are funded from me. I would not be able to keep funding prizes for the huge amount of huts that myspace will generate (if my site is appealing of course).

Would anyone with large myspace accounts be interested in helping me out by posting a link to my site? All I could offer back as a thank you would be advertising space on the site free of charge!

Thanks

daryl4356, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  7. dsrlolok

dsrlolok Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got access to a 34k account and 10k account, i can help you, pm me

dsrlolok, Jun 12, 2006 IP