1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AOL Buys TechCrunch For $25 Million Cash

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010.

I've just read that one of the biggest tech blogs has just sold for a all cash deal. That's not totally confirmed but I don't think AOL was offering any stock deals with the purchase. For someone who is actively involved in the start up space it's a pretty big deal, and a great success for both TechCrunch and Michael Arrington who says he will keep working for the company.

Michael Arrington founded the company only 5 years ago, but has already turned into a $2.5m+ a year business. I think this is a great media company and shows very strong growth in its sector.

I wish both parties the best of luck with the transfer.

Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm sounds almost to good to be true for TechCrunch . Nevertheless it's a matter worth following .

BTW Seqqa what's whit the new avatar ?

ApocalypseXL, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My stock portfolio is almost hitting this years target, plus Wall Street 2 got me pumped as I'm a bit of a financial junkie.

Seqqa, Sep 29, 2010 IP