1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are social networks worth it?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Dillon13, Jun 16, 2012.

1. aliwaji

aliwaji Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. Social Networking is the most genuine and good way of marketing and getting engaged to the world.

aliwaji, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  2. Dillon13

Dillon13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok if they are that good the doe you guys want to follow me on twitter at @PictCars If you follow me and send me a PM with your name I will follow you back.

Dillon13, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  3. Jeff C

Jeff C Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Networks are used for direct traffic, and can create a massive amount of traffic if done right. They're are more people on facebook in a day than there are on google, just shows how powerful it can be if mastered.

Jeff C, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  4. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media is important for direct traffic. It can give you many visitors if you can promote properly.

rubeljoy, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  5. clarie.texas

clarie.texas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah it has a worth....... but you need sometime coz it will take time... but gradually your referral will increase....

clarie.texas, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  6. Izabel Mathew

Izabel Mathew Peon

Best Answers:
    Social network presence is a must these days as they bring brand awareness and get awesome traffic to your blogs!

Izabel Mathew, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  7. will.j

will.j Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, if you start using social media sites, it will increase the traffic on your site. One good thing about this traffic is that this is better then the paid traffic from the different sources. This traffic can be yours if you constantly keep the page updated. Best of luck.

will.j, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  8. linebizonline

linebizonline Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i too agree that Social network are very important, and worth really. Social networking can help a business gain contacts, clients, and increased public awareness. Even entrepreneurs who run small businesses from their Homes or Home Biz can take advantage of this resource to set up a global presence. Social Network can work as long as you treat online social networking just as you would if you were doing it in person. Be an active member of a community or site, you would feel its importance to succeed. onlinebiz.co.in

linebizonline, Jun 29, 2012 IP