1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you addicted to Social Media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by EasyHomeTechniques, Dec 2, 2009.

Social Media is the number one place for traffic but how hard are you working to get that traffic?

I bring this up, because most of the Affiliate Marketers I see online, especially in the realm of Social Media, are addicted to busy work….

They’re always uploading videos, always leaving comments, always making new blog post, and always making new friends, but they never make money because they don’t know how to transfer all of that activity and energy into a sale.

And when they try, they usually screw it up royally and destroy any credibility they’ve spent months building up, because they don’t understand social etiquette.

So my advice to you would be too sit down and take an account of how you use your time each day and pay attention to the amount you spend directly on the two activities that produce revenue.

It could be like sending out your affiliate links or a promotional piece that could bring in a direct income. And I bet the amount of time most of you spend on this is about 0-20min.

How do you think you are going to make any money in this industry if you spend 0-20min a day actually doing the 2 things that are going to make you money, as opposed to what I think would be hrs a day on busy work.

Think about where you are spending most of your time, and if what you are doing is going to make you direct money and how.

Best Wishes,

Jesse Westphal

EasyHomeTechniques, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  2. ecigazon

ecigazon Peon

Best Answers:
    Promotion 101.

Most people I know strike a balance to be honest.

ecigazon, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  3. toronto905

toronto905 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I am addicted to reading everything about it, and all the latest technologies, but when it comes to using it, not really. Barely use the tools, and certainly not addicted.

toronto905, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  4. probo1

probo1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thats so true....toronto905...

probo1, Dec 4, 2009 IP