1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you facing any problem related to Book-keeping or Account Management?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Bonny Mehta, Dec 11, 2013.

Hello one and all present here,

I have seen many freelancer or DP users who are doing excellent work into their own field, but they are negligent or rather i can say they are not getting proper person who can handle their Accounts periodically. Now they are a bit away from solving their problem.

I am a Professionally Qualified person to handle work related to Book-keeping, Accounting, Taxation, Finance and other allied matters.

Right now, I am working with a team of 35 professionally qualified and trained people and planning for expansion. So any DP user who need any kind of assistance can PM me. Country and place would not be barriers in performing work.

Benefits from availing our Services :

1. One need not to engage any full-time employee to handle his/her Accounts related matters.
    2. Cost effective work.
    3. Fortnightly maintenance of Accounts.
    4. Confidentiality regarding all the data of clients( Disclose only after prior approval).
    5. Quality is the first preference in doing any work.
    6. One can see his/her financial performance periodically.
    7. Most importantly it saves your valuable time, which you can utilize in doing more productive Activity.
    8. Software can be accessed from anywhere and any time, so one can have quick watch over the affairs.
    9. Most secure and safe way to manage Account.
    10. Accurate and up-to- date Accounting at your Fingertips.

So any DP user along with his/her Family or Friend, who are in need of our services can contact me without any hesitation.

Your Feedback and Suggestions are valuable for me.

Regards,

Bonny

Bonny Mehta, Dec 11, 2013 IP