1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you focused on a niche?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sambling, Oct 10, 2012.

If you are making money, are you focused on a specific niche, or do you have different interests? Was it always like that, were you always focused or broad in your investments? :)

sambling, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  2. Mustang^Viper

Mustang^Viper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm focused on several niches, I think focusing on several niches that you know a lot about, and are generally interested in, is a great way to get started, then once you've mastered and built a nice income in those niches, move on to others and conquer them, while still building up your presence and targeted traffic in your first niches :)

Mustang^Viper, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  3. Latin Pay Per Call

Latin Pay Per Call Peon

Best Answers:
    I try to make use of diverse niches and strategies in my marketing, as there is always no hard and fast rule in internet marketing. Be sure to not place your eggs in one basket, so to speak. :)

Latin Pay Per Call, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  4. alesha00

alesha00 Peon

Best Answers:
    dffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

alesha00, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  5. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you have a company of people working for you, it's usually best to stick to one niche and attack it from all angles. Spreading yourself too thin is a good way to lose money (I've been there.) Even today I only operate in a few niches.

MTbiker, Oct 12, 2012 IP