1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

are you satisfied with your business and where you are now?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by agustam, Apr 5, 2010.

Are you satisfied where you are, with your business or financial situation now?
    If you're already satisfied is fine.
    As we know that keep doing the same thing, don't expect to get different result.
    If you still want get better in your financial situation, what are you planning to do?
    please, share it here.

agustam, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  2. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do fine, however I am never 'satisfied'.

There is always some other idea or website I want to do or try. So I like to play on something for a year or two and move on to something else. I simply lose motivation once I get to a certain level on any site and then sell it off.

Barefootsies, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  3. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    I never satisfied now. I have learned about online business more than 1 year and always find the good way to earn passive income

googlecrawl, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  4. reven

reven Peon

Best Answers:
    i had got a lot revenue from sell link but there is one think i did not get yet, payment from google adsense.
    this what i trying to do now.

reven, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  5. haiwin

haiwin Peon

Best Answers:
    I am running one store online
    business is not very good now. but is is growing

haiwin, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  6. Doollar

Doollar Guest

Best Answers:
    No im not satisfied with my online earning at all want to earn more from it now planning new things ...

Doollar, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  7. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i satisfied with my current financial status.
    I do allocated 40% of my company profit to channel to charity body each month.

mentos, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  8. staringbug

staringbug Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm satisfied with my online store, but I'm still try other business to grow my earning....

staringbug, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  9. lmsportal

lmsportal Peon

Best Answers:
    I am suggesting that no one should be satisfied with what they are.. Because when you think like that then the chances of your progress will reduce.. & from un satisfaction you continuously try & try for progress....

lmsportal, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  10. primeonlinemarketing

primeonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you, mentos. Allocating a portion of your profit for charity or for something you believe in, no matter how small the amount may be, is something every business owner should learn and live with.

primeonlinemarketing, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  11. primeonlinemarketing

primeonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Imsportal. It is difficult for a person to be satisfied with what he has, especially if he has achieved things he has never even dare to imagine. But I also believe that satisfaction or contentment is different from stagnation.

Stagnation is a state when one fell to the sin of being unconcerned with change, with progress. Contentment on the other hand involves tranquility, a state of appreciation, a level when one has been able to see the wonder and beauty of what he has received and even given back. In order to become appreciative for what one has, a person needs to move so he can experience defeat and victory. Stagnation can and will never know or feel both.

But it is also important for one to know what it is to be still, to be motionless, for one to know the beauty of movement and of progress. To some people, stagnation takes the form of a strong motivator, sometimes as a nagging feeling that something needs to be done. To others, it is the fact that they see and know that life can leave them behind that made them reach for something better. Sometimes, we really need to see stillness, failure, and victory in order to know what is best to happen for us.

I need to see my business today and yesterday and envision what tomorrow holds for me and my business. I may be hoping for the best, but I know that I need to see what my business is today so I can build a path that is suited for my venture so it can grow as destiny wants it to.

primeonlinemarketing, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  12. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be sincere am not satisfied with my business at the moment. Thou i love my business model and happy i found it. I have not been earning much due to not having sufficient time to put into my business. Thou is graudually picking and my site is slowly rising on the SERP. I intend to go full time in the next five months.

SEO still remains my main source of traffic.

Cheers

johnben1444, Apr 17, 2010 IP