1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ARGHHH! Just set up a thread inviting comments-now comments won't work!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by amanamission, Aug 11, 2007.

I just set up a new WP blog, everything going sweet, put out the first post and asked for comments...I even tested by making the first comment and deleting it. Now no one can comment, I didn't change very much, but I've been up and down changing settings and disabling plug-ins and all I can say is have you seen this before and any idea what to try?

amanamission, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  2. aminilover

aminilover Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine had the same problem and I had missing code in the single.php file. Look in the default template that came with your blog and specifically look in single.php and compare the two. Copy the missing code from the default file to the new template file and see if that works. Also make a backup first though. Because I had my template specially created for me, some code and pages were left out. For example, I was also missing the comments.php file and comments-popup.php file in my cpanel. You might want to check that as well.

aminilover, Nov 28, 2007 IP