1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

art studio website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by michael190s, Mar 21, 2013.

Hola!

I need to build a website for an art studio which basically contains their art works organized by categories. This is going to be a business card type web site, so I don't want to sell anything or generate any significant traffic. Later on I may link it to a store on etsy.com

So I am thinking of three possible options.
    1) facebook (use photo albums to organize art works)
    2) pinterest page (can be further integrated with etsy.com store)
    3) wordpress + photocrati

I am leaning more towards Pinterest or Facebook as a main company website. I am going to buy a domain aaa-studio.com and set up a redirect to FB or pinterest page. Would it look decent? from a business point of view?

what do you think would be better?

michael190s, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  2. The Can Man

The Can Man Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Having your own domain name beyond facebook is a wise idea. I wouldn't make facebook your main page because it looks a little amateur. Some customers may have a hard time trusting the legitimacy of our business. You should still have a facebook page, however, you would be better off creating your own website with its own domain as your main page.

What are your restrictions from preventing you from creating your own website?

The Can Man, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  3. Daniel Carso

Daniel Carso Member

Best Answers:
    Try using Squarespace, it's an easy way to create a website. You need a showcase type of thing only, like having an online showroom, something simple. But if you think you need something a bit better in the future, something more marketing oriented PM me, I work at a digital agency. I'm sure they can setup something nice for you.

Daniel Carso, Jun 3, 2013 IP