1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article- source of income

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mannu, Nov 29, 2011.

Hi,
    I have a article site of pr-1 which have thousand of pages. i wan tto earn through my article site. i know we can get money through absence and affiliate marketing, only in case if we have a great traffic.

please suggest me how much we can earn through a article website. i am going in a right direction or not?

mannu, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  2. KaiPrincess

KaiPrincess Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All those pages might actually hurt you unless you focus on a certain category of keywords. If you get a lot of traffic to your site maybe you can sell some adverting space to other members of digital point. I'm also going to suggest that if you wright the articles yourself you can just sell those in packages of 20, 10 ,or and gets some decant cash if they are unique articles.

KaiPrincess, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  3. UK_writer

UK_writer Peon

Best Answers:
    Work on improving the PR/quality/traffic levels of your site. Once these are up it will become easier to make more money. Adsense and affiliate marketing should bring in more money, and you can sell advertising space and blog posts.

UK_writer, Nov 30, 2011 IP