1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

artisteer pros and cons?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Rodder7, Jun 5, 2009.

Having been a joomla dude for years, I have been using artisteer for about a month now and I think it's the best investment I ever made. It has a ton of module positions and now I don't have to search for any templates ever.

I am looking for the down sides too. What's your opinion?

add: I heard the seo wasn't as good, but I did a wp template on a a free host and has 2 comments in a few hours.

Rodder7, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  2. TheRookie

TheRookie Peon

Best Answers:
    I use the program on my drupal sites, Ive found that the seo is just fine, My concern is more to do with some css style conflicts with certain modules, but for the most part it works great.

There has been a few bugs but most have been fixed in the newer versions. Plus you can get free drupal themes at many different sites my favorite highlighted because they are mostly artisteer generated, ive added my own their.

If your a drupal user you will find issues with panels sort of anyways. The css needs tweaked but its not that difficult.

TheRookie, Aug 5, 2009 IP