1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ASAPify or Fiverr?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jack Paul, Apr 27, 2014.

?

What site do you use?

1. ASAPify.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fiverr.com

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
    Hi,

I really want to start creating services and start making some money online. But what site do you prefer of ASAPify.com or Fiverr.com?

I would usually go for ASAPify.com because they have no commission on their site, and when creating a service their, its easier to get known. But ASAPify is just recently launched, so its hard to get sales their.

And I really love Fiverr because they have alot of visitors daily, and the chances of getting sales are alot higher than with ASAPify. But they charge like 10% in commission for each sale (?). Thats pretty much if you ask me.

What site are you using to sell your services, or do you use multiple?

Jack Paul, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  2. cvf87

cvf87 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nothing can touch Fiverr and their traffic. There's no point using any Fiverr clone or alternative because of the amount of traffic that Fiverr receives and the earning potential makes the commission null.

cvf87, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I always thought it's an ASAP not a ASAP. I know they are saying on their site that ASAP = service, but to keep it with a good English grammar, they have to say an ASAP instead of a ASAP, even if they mean to say "service". So it will always by an ASAP gig, not a ASAP gig.

Also, you can't be serious comparing Asapify to Fiverr, or are you? I've never heard of Asapify and they have like 10 gigs listed on their site.

qwikad.com, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  4. Dragon Knight

Dragon Knight Peon

Best Answers:
    Fiverr can be hard but worth it. Try to be different to get attention. Also, you can go to fiverr forum and ask for help on how to improve your gigs. Go for ASAPify too, never know when something can be huge. At plain sight, the idea of fiverr is more hilarious than viable but today is a giant.

Dragon Knight, Apr 28, 2014 IP