1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask: Dropship Website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dsdf, Jul 30, 2011.

Hi,

I am searching some websites which offers Dropship. But after searching, most of them use watermarks on their pictures. I only find f*calprice.com which not use watermark.

Anyone here now other sites which not use watermark on their pictures?

Oh yeah, I am not have relative with f*calprice. I want more website competitor, so I don't need to depend to only one website.

Thank you

dsdf, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can request the picture from them.

They have unwater marked picture.

mentos, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  3. dsdf

dsdf Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your answer. But that's not very help. If I need, for example, 1000 products, it's hard for me to always ask for them.

dsdf, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not really. Normally they have keep the original product photo, they dont mind to send it to you if they are small company
    If you are looking like 1000 product from one supplier, mean that is a big company have such many product, and it is hard to request from them. Maybe you can consider to get 100 from each of them

lifeplayer, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  5. qoou

qoou Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually they can send you a database with the products information and an unwatermarked image. Hopefully someone can give you a list of useful dropshipping companies, are you looking for any market in particular?

qoou, Jul 31, 2011 IP