1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

At What Point Do You Give Up?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by EmsMM, Oct 15, 2013.

1. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people are telling you not to give up and keep on going. That is great advice...however there are times when you should MOVE ON. You should always have a goal and a time limit to hit it. If you have honestly tried everything, it's NOT giving up by making the choice to move on to your next project. Success comes after a series of failures. That could mean failed attempts at one or several projects. If you honestly believe your web site WILL be something, keep working on it. If you believe your web site CAN be something but is not, perhaps it's better to make it secondary for now.

I read an interesting book on successful businesses. Some businesses have seen success with the smallest meaningless changes. Play Doh is one of them. Did you know Play Doh was originally designed to clean coal residue from wallpaper? It's business model failed. When the creators noticed their children playing with it they decided to call it "Play Doh" and distribute it in Yellow/Blue cans. "Play Doh" became a multi-billion dollar company. Sometimes you really are just a few small changes away from something big. You just need to find your niche and think outside of the box. You decide your fate.

NetStar, Dec 20, 2013 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. Victoria Stone

Victoria Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It would be easy to answer this by saying never. But that isn't realistic. As someone mentioned, if you've tried everything, if its eating into your opportunity cost, that I would say is the time to give up the ghost and try to sell it on Flippa (or elsewhere).

Victoria Stone, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  3. ADITYA MALHOTRA

ADITYA MALHOTRA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    when a girl crying in front of me nd the reson for crying is also me ............

ADITYA MALHOTRA, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  4. ADITYA MALHOTRA

ADITYA MALHOTRA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thats why says nd its true aasan nhi yahan ashiq ho jana palko par katon ko sjana ashiq ko milti hai gam ki saugate sbko na milta yh khajana aditya malhotra give up when its happened

ADITYA MALHOTRA, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  5. Matthew J Trujillo

Matthew J Trujillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You never give up, you keep pushing and doing whatever it takes to make it work because you believe in yourself and in your vision.

You must have a big enough desire to succeed and be willing to put in the effort and don't allow these obstacles to hold you back.

In order to be successful you must overcome any obstacle that comes your way.

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win "

Good luck

Matthew J Trujillo, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  6. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    Generally when I run out of money

aidanriley629, Dec 25, 2013 IP