1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ATTN Business Owners - Need Letter of Intent Help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by zchatila, Apr 22, 2010.

Hello to all.

I am starting my own company and will be making a presentation soon to get some funding for the business. And they require that I submit a letter of intent.

I am looking for a business owner or someone in a position of authority at a company who can review my service offerings and if interested, simply sign a letter of intent, possibly with your company letterhead.

This off course, is not a legal document of any sort: I have written a simple word document that says essentially, that one company (yours) finds interesting the services of another company (mine!).

My business hasn't even started yet but I do need to prove that there is potential interest for my services in order to receive funding.

Please send me a message if you are interested in helping out and I will give you more info. My website is below for review. Thanks.

sky-conferencing [dot] com

p.s. I am not looking to sell anything, nor for a business partner. I hope this is the appropriate forum. ty.

zchatila, Apr 22, 2010 IP