1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Attracting Clicks, No Problem! Can't get them to stay, though.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Hamiltonzth, Apr 19, 2010.

Hello, as you can tell by my profile, I'm a little new here.

I operate a local IT company by the name of "Genius Information Technologies". Recently I've taken the business from word-of-mouth to the point where I'm advertising. After a little bit of research, I found that one of the best sources of effective advertising is Facebook. So naturally, I got on it. I created a page and an ad campaign to fuel that page.

I must say that ads are going great, I get on average 16-17 clicks per day, which I believe is a good number (I only need about 3 of them to turn into sales.). But I have run into a problem. I can't get those clicks to turn into +Fans or into customers.

Here is my page http://www.facebook.com/geniusinit (I am not in any way linking so members of this site are pressured to +fan, etc. This is only to get help as far as marketing strategies.)

What can I do to improve the amount of users that turn into +fans or customers?

Any help at all is greatly appreciated!
    James Hamilton

Hamiltonzth, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  2. Hamiltonzth

Hamiltonzth Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody? :(

Hamiltonzth, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  3. kcnck

kcnck Peon

Best Answers:
    Write good content . They should be catchy. This helps a lot. Like discount------ or free if you buy----- etc.

kcnck, Apr 20, 2010 IP