1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automate Your Work In Photoshop - Become A Pro

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by KaBoom!!!, Oct 18, 2009.

If you are fairly new to Photoshop CS3 or CS4 and you find yourself using it on a regular basis, you’ll eventually discover that you perform some of the same tasks or procedures over and over when you’re processing photos or creating designs. You may, for example, tire of duplicating layers, recreating the same layer styles over and over, or applying your favorite layer adjustments or filters to each new photo you bring into the program. Well, Adobe, long ago, realized that giving users the ability to automate tasks would help them work faster and more efficiently in Photoshop.

http://karangoel.in/2009/10/19/automate-your-work-in-photoshop-become-a-pro/

KaBoom!!!, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  2. Rameez javed

Rameez javed Active Member

Best Answers:
    well i work and i think photoshop is best software i can any thing i want to do it just think and get the right tool and get what i want to get

Rameez javed, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  3. mas yosh

mas yosh Peon

Best Answers:
    photoshop is the best tool for design, . . as i know

its a good tool for beginner , intermediate or expert

mas yosh, Jan 25, 2010 IP