1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automated content website (bollywood and related videos on autopilot) potential?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by yogesh1099, Jan 27, 2014.

Hi there,
    A friend of mine recently bought a website on flippa, it was sold to him for 100 bucks, the domain was purchased only 6 days ago and the website is an automated video script of some kind. It automatically fetches interesting videos from youtube. So he asked me for advice on how he could make money out of it. I myself do not believe in autopilot website and have no knowledge as such about these scripts. So if anyone could please tell what is the potential in such a website and how can money be made out of it and is it good?
    Thank you, any help would be deeply appreciated.
    Kind Regards,
    Rahul

yogesh1099, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  2. bigmike7801

bigmike7801 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Search Engine Optimization is their best bet.

Make sure the title is being brought over from YOuTube and being populated into the database as well as the video tags if they're available.

Another thing they could do is instead of using the title that is provided by YouTube, your friend can watch/skim the video and maybe come up with a more relevant title to put on their site that might have a better chance of being found by one of the top search engines.

Slap some adWords on there and hopefully they can start bringing in some money if the site starts getting traffic.

bigmike7801, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    without traffic, there is not that much potential, even with auto/dup content, no traffic, no money....
    I should know, I am the king of no traffic, and google says bye to me every single day on their way out.....
    and unless that site come with a super cool domain/design, then anyone can setup a blog and pull auto content....

dscurlock, Jan 28, 2014 IP