1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automated video creation for Youtube

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Mungo2007, Jun 9, 2014.

Hi All

I have been researching more video content and putting as much live as time allows. I have been looking at the option of automated video creation i know obviously it is not as good as an organic video but it would allow me to hit a much larger range of keywords with other content to bring visitors in to the site and it is still a genuine slideshow type video.

Can anyone recommend some good quality software that will allow me to do this?

Also

During my research on this area i came accross a website that was showing in the google listings looking like a youtube video expanded listing with the video image but when you click the video it just sends you directly to the companies homepage. I know this will probably eventually get a slap from google but i have seen it stay high on the SERPS for 3 months along with a very long list of other keywords.

Search for range rover Evoque leasing on Google UK and you will see which listing i mean. (Ling)

If anyone knows or can work out how and what they are doing to be able to do these tell me please.

Thanks Guys

Mungo2007, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  2. Alpha_Mental

Alpha_Mental Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not entirely sure what it is you are asking but you could take a look at Mass Video Blaster Pro

Alpha_Mental, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  3. Mungo2007

Mungo2007 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Alpha_mental will take a look.

Sorry if i confused the question, basically i am trying to find what software Lings cars are using for the videos that appear all over google, they just instantly redirect to the website.

Mungo2007, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  4. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a piece of software called "Video Maker X" that recently launched and sold well over 40,000 copies. (Probably much more now haha)...

I'm not sure if it's 100% "automated" videos, but I've seen some of the samples and will definitely help you create awesome stuff.

Alternatively, you could hire someone on Fiverr to make you a video for $5... Not sure if that's feasible for your budget long term though?

Just my $.02

CandleKeep, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  5. Mungo2007

Mungo2007 Member

Best Answers:
    Can't find a link to video maker X?

Mungo2007, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  6. Elvis Wong

Elvis Wong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://workingonlineresource.com/video-maker-fx/
    It is an amazing software. I use it myself ! Very,very easy to create a video. It can take just a few secs and its looks like a pro would produce it ! Go check it out

Elvis Wong, Jun 21, 2014 IP