1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Autosubmission Software - Which one is the best - BookmarkWiz or BookmarkingDemon?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by tankard, Feb 16, 2011.

?

Which is your favourite social submitter tool?

1. BookmarkWiz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BookmarkingDemon

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Other (please specify)

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
    Hi folks,

I've noticed that social networks are taking too much of my time. I think I'd like to try one of the auto submission tools. Do you have any experience with BookmarkWiz or BookmarkingDemon.

Or maybe you know of a better tool? I'd like to import my own list of social bookmarking sites. Will any of these tools accept it?

Thanks.

tankard, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. CherryRahtu

CherryRahtu Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I did not try bookmarkingdemon. I used synnd before, it was really powerful tool, basically you can outsource all your social bookmarking, article submission, retweet and many more activities to synnd. It is a monthly subscription program.

There is a free tool called- onlywire for social bookmarking, you can submit your content for bookmarking to multiple sites at one time. Highly recommend.

I think you don't need to submit to hundreds of low quality sites, it's better to focus on few high PR sites which onlywire includes :)

CherryRahtu, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  3. John.Dutton

John.Dutton Peon

Best Answers:
    As one of my friend using Bookmarking Demon & he is happy with this one.

John.Dutton, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  4. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you both for your input.

As for the high PR sites, the issue is that the popular social bookmarking services are nofollow :(

Any more input from other gurus? :)

tankard, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  5. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try bookmarking Demon, heard its very nice. I haven't used it though.

chinasa, Feb 17, 2011 IP