1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Aviation Blog...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ewolf, Jun 18, 2009.

Hi,
    I am thinking about creating a couple of (wordpress based) Aviation Blogs, aiming to make money using google adsense. The blogs are going to be related to New Air carts, Aeronautics, Airports and other Similar Stuff, so do you guys think i will get plenty of users and higher rate adsense clicks on the blogs? what do you guys think? :confused: ... thanks :)

ewolf, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  2. xBidule

xBidule Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I would suggest that you create your blogs on service like http://broadkast.me/
    You will find great themes to choose and you can create 5 blogs for free, really free and with no ads.
    And on top of that, you can put your own ads there, adsense, yahoo or whatever.

Its a community based system so your blog will be visible to the community and you will get good traffic to earn money, IF you have good content.

Hope this helps

xBidule, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  3. makeingbank

makeingbank Banned

Best Answers:
    Who's knows if the keyword is going to pay well, you have to check it yourself. its not that hard :)

makeingbank, Jun 20, 2009 IP