1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Awesome ideas for website scripts/clones

Discussion in 'General Business' started by element01, Nov 18, 2013.

Okay, so maybe not 'awesome' ideas - but not terrible!

Hey DP,

Long time no see. Last time I was here (over a year ago) I was selling scripts, as some of you may remember:

mp3venture - sold for $2k, earned about $1k
    youtubebuddy - sold for $400, earned about $400
    utubeking - sold for.. um, I can't actually remember

So, I was considering getting back into it - then I realized that I'm too lazy and the whole thing would be stressful as always!

Instead, I'll let you know my two new favourite script ideas in the hope that someone else makes them and gives me a free copy :)

1. yourather.com - script/clone
    I love this website and I think it's just going to keep getting bigger. Post questions in a 'Would you rather..' format and let users answer. Simple!

2. criticue.com - script/clone
    Create a simple platform for people to submit and review websites. Usually, you only see this type of thing in the 'reviews' section of forums - why not make it into a complete website?

That's all I've got at the moment, but I'll keep you posted if I think of any more.

I'd like to know what you think!

element01, Nov 18, 2013 IP