1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned from Digg......Where now?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Casius14, Feb 6, 2009.

So for some reason i have had my IP address banned from digg! lol

So, i am now in need for some where else to post backlinks to my sites.....where are the best other sites for this??

Casius14, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  2. ms.g

ms.g Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess before you look for other sites to build backlinks from, you have to know first the reason why you get banned from Digg. If you won't ponder on that reason, you might end up getting banned again by another social bookmarking site or forum or blog for objectionable actions.

ms.g, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  3. definitive

definitive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so use reddit, stumble upon or any of the other 100 social bookmarking sites

definitive, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  4. michael_nguyen

michael_nguyen Active Member

Best Answers:
    start using sites like http://anonymouse.org/ to register a new email and a new digg account. Google proxylist for more these.

michael_nguyen, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  5. super-jr

super-jr Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a router just reset it and it will change your IP. ;)

super-jr, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  6. BlueJam

BlueJam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like michael_nguyen said, but it can be any proxy that you go through, just search on Google for Proxy.

BlueJam, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  7. mochsa

mochsa Peon

Best Answers:
    the best are stumble upon and reddit. i had an account on digg and i was banned too. now i'm glad because reddit is much better.

mochsa, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  8. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sign up at Mister Wongs social bookmarking site - http://www.mister-wong.com/

Unlike a lot of social bookmarking sites, mr wongs does not use the nofollow tag.

~kev~, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  9. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with MS.g. You really need to find out why. Just as an fyi, if you have one of those cheap hosting accounts, or even with many of the big well known hosting sites, they might have you using a shared IP. If that is the case, it might not have been you that did something wrong, it very well could have been one of the other 7-10 websites that messed up. You all have the same IP.

Zeek

zeekstern, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  10. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Instead of roaming the internet burning bridges and wasting time bookmarking sites and articles that are going to be deleted anyway, maybe you should figure out why and learn how to do it properly so that your bookmarks actually count for the long run, instead of just until the next time you get banned.

hmansfield, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  11. Augra

Augra Member

Best Answers:
    How do you get banned from a social bookmarking site? The point of the site is to make as site or article noticeable.

Augra, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  12. Casius14

Casius14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i can still get into the site but my accounts (i had two but only 1 i used) have been deleted, my posts taken away and i wont let me register up.

I had around 500 posts on it, all spam, however i didn't just put my link in, i wrote something that would contribute to the thread or at least look lyk it did. I've had friends do exactly the same as me, some with much higher posts counts then I, who have not been banned, so i guess im just unlucky.

In regards to reddit, you can only post once every 10 minutes, so thats mega frustrating and stumble i cant seem to get my URL to become a click back link. Frustrating for sure!

Casius14, Feb 6, 2009 IP