1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned from ebay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by icfire, May 20, 2006.

1. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    They told you why they banned you and you know you did in fact do the thing they banned you for, but you do not think that is why they banned you?

That is like getting arrested for bank robbery while robbing a bank and then telling someone you don't think you got arrested for bank robbery.

aeiouy, May 22, 2006 IP
  2. icfire

icfire Peon

Best Answers:
    It's more like robbing a bank and then 6 months later robbing a general store and they say you are arrested for robbing a bank but you think you are arrested because of the general store. They may press charges only on the bank robbery, but you know if you didnt rob the general store they would not have caught you :)

icfire, May 23, 2006 IP
  3. mik3

mik3 Peon

Best Answers:
    for what it's worth - even though this is a long time later, sorry for bumping but for anyone that needs to get back on i have a free guide on my site - www.ivegot.info
    you can get back on ebay and paypal no matter what happend to your original account. and you can make unlimited new ones while you are at it.

mik3, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  4. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sure. Pay $15 to learn how to commit fraud. That's just another way to never have access to PayPal or eBay for a lifetime.

hav0c, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  5. cezanne

cezanne Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that would be fraud unless I missed something, I was told by a federal agent how to get back on. There are a few sites that offer that information free, for real. one is at www.suspended-from-ebay.com Like I said, this system to get back on ebay does not sound like a crime unless you were suspended for fraudulent activity, like selling stolen goods or counterfeit, thats different. $15 for an ebook:eek: wow.

cezanne, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  6. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    May they got something wrong to you. or anyhow you violent their rules regulation thats why they lost their interest to business with you. There is no possibility to restart your business with them.

Mithuasha, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  7. bkkman

bkkman Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah i know how you feel, the only way is to set up again with a new computer Ip address, paypal and bank account. Maybe try it at a family memebers house.

I gave up with ebay and now make money with adsense ive sent you a PM if you are interested.

bkkman, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  8. djjulian

djjulian Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know what is the problem? what is the differency of sell a book on ebay to sell a my space account? but well about yur question, Im sorry friend, everything is lost, if they did said that isnt anything to do, realli it isnt any thing to do :(

djjulian, Jul 10, 2011 IP